Sampa Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Kangeiko
Before I go further, do not forget:
Our Annual Turkey Roll at Thanksgiving day: 11/24 at 9 am – sparring training for adults and kids all levels.
11/24 – 11/27 – Moving process come by and help if you can. We are starting everyday at 9:00 am.
11/28 – First day at the new location.
What is Kangeiko?
Kangeiko is a widespread practice within the martial arts world and it is originally meant as a time for testing one’s resistance and discipline as well as a cleansing procedure for one’s spirit.
Kangeiko at Sampa Brazilian Jiu Jitsu will happen every day from 5:00 in the morning until 6:00 in the morning at the last week of January for the adults and
for the kids, it will happen during the weekend (last weekend of January from 7 in the morning until 8:30 in the morning and an additional session during the evening on Saturday and Sunday).
The Cost for this training will be only $35 (at the holiday sale) and $50 after that. And the main goal is not only perfect the techniques but the Mental Toughness.
I hope to see many of you in there!
Sampa BJJ Holiday Sale!
This event is very important for you to do not miss out.
Sampa BJJ Holiday Sale! The Holiday Sale will start on December 3 (Saturday) from 10:00 in the morning up until 12:30 in the afternoon. Many new equipment, gear, and uniforms will be sold for a price never offered before.
What is in it?
1. 25% off on memberships if it is paid in full.
2. Prof. private classes never offered before. Coaches will conduct private classes as well.
3. New shirts and hoodies will be sold at a discounted price as well as gis and other merchandise.
4. The Kangueiko Training Camp for adults. It will be a one week of intense BJJ training camp early in the morning. The price will be for $35 only. This event will also be known as the hell week.
5. The Kangueiko Winter Training for the kids. It is 4 intensive training sessions in the last weekend of January. Students such as kids and adults will evolve a lot from those classes.
Please save the date and don’t miss this great opportunity. Tell your grandparents!
Alejandro de Ramos
Assistant – Prof. Renato Migliaccio
Sampa Jiu Jitsu 626-335-4971
Sampa Mixed Martial Arts October Newsletter
Sampa Mixed Martial Arts October Newsletter:
- First of all, Sampa BJJ Academy partnered with Bright Pink to provide breast and ovarian cancer risk assessments. Bright Pink is focused on saving young women’s lives through the prevention and early detection of breast and ovarian cancer.
- nother successful Sampa BJJ Graduation! We are so pleased that many had moved up in rank and improving daily in their journey.
- On October 8, 2016 we had our family classes at Sampa BJJ Academy. Students had their chance to train BJJ with their kids, cousins, siblings, parents, and friends. Students also earned raffle tickets for bringing guests in this one of a kind event!
- Stranger Danger Class at Sampa BJJ Academy. This event is open to all the community, friends, siblings and families. Students also earned raffle tickets for bringing guests in this event.
- Thanks to Prof. Martin Guggi for this amazing workshop. Thanks for all the help in the academy and thanks to all the students who came out to support him.
- Sampa Oktoberfest. Everyone including families and friends had a great time together!
- Finally, we celebrated Halloween classes and costume contest at Sampa BJJ Academy and Sampa Fitness.
Halloween Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Camp
Halloween Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Camp in Klagenfurt, Austria is organized by Prof. Renato Migliaccio and Prof. Martin. This event is a three (3) days intensive training. Our training’s location for the camp is only 10 minutes walking distance to the center of Klagenfurt.
All people who participated in this event is having a great time. There are over fifteen (15) black belts that are teaching the class for this BJJ camp. The coaches are alternating teaching the best on what they know regarding the art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. The main coaches for this event are Prof. Renato and Prof. Martin. Everyone is having a blast in this one of a kind Brazilian Jiu Jitsu camp.
Prof. Renato invited many of his friends and students also to come and participate in the event. They also had the chance to teach the things they know about Brazilian Jiu Jitsu so event turned into a multi- instructor’s camp. And also, there are over 70 people on the mat and yesterday was eight (8) hours of training. We are looking forward to having another event like this in Big Bear specifically with Sampa students.
SAMPA BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU ACADEMY
919 E. ROUTE 66, GLENDORA, CA 626-335-4971 WWW.SAMPABJJ.COM